20.6.10

fathers


Father's are so special. They're superheros, they're pest control when a spider or snake comes near, they're 5 star chefs when its time to cook out, they're best friends out on the boat fishing, they're an understanding ear that never judges, they're wonderful people. =) Now that I am a mommy, it's a much different experience. All of these pictures I put up have my son as a baby in them. They're very special photos. So happy father's day to all you dads out there! You don't have an easy job, but you're so wonderful at it.


My handsome & loving husband. He's such a wonderful Daddy to our little Conrad. =) He works so hard to give us the best life possible.

My amazingly strong and loving Dad. He'd do anything for me if I asked. He is the rock in our family. =)


My Papaw. Who I have such great memories with as a kid of summers spent in the country catching crawfish and chasing kittens.

My Grandpaw Nicholas who I don't have a picture of on my computer. He left us last year and is now in Heaven and is truly missed. I don't have a lot of memories with him other than remembering him picking my brother and I up from school and taking us fishing, but I do have one certain one that stands out in my mind when I think of him. And it's of being a kid and playing outside. My cousin Meghan fell down on the asphalt and scraped her knee. I just remember sitting next to her while my grandpaw was doctoring it and putting a band aid on it. =) We miss him.


This has been a quite chill weekend. We've been lounging about most of it. We cooked out last night with our neighbors and that was about all of our excitement haha. Hopefully we'll get to take Conrad to the little water park down the road. Nate is sleeping in this morning, I'm going to go ahead and say he'll wake up sometime around 1 PM haha. Well I'm off to cook a a big ol southern father's day breakfast. Eggs, biscuits and gravy and hashbrowns =)

edit: I meant to add this video sooner but am just now getting to it.

Conrad saying his father's day wishes!

1 comment:

  1. aww how sweet. your son is very handsome!

    ReplyDelete