29.10.10

fetish friday: famous workspaces.

so while rummaging around the internet and apartment therapy this week i came across a blog about famous artists and writers work spaces.
i really love roald dahl's writing hut.

Virginia Woolf's writing shed.

and i would die from happiness if i had mark twains writing hut in my backyard.




but of course my all time favorite would have to be andy warhol's Factory. Covered in tin foil and filled will sorts of interesting and eccentric people. It's really the kind of environment I'd love to work in.... minus the drugs and nudity lol. hey, bob dylan and david bowie can come chill in my office any time. lol



BUT i think i may have found the inspiration for my whole house. BETSEY JOHNSON you seriously rule. im in love with this pink and yellow color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment