4.10.10

fall!


we had a long and eventful weekend. unfortunately we had a death on my husbands side of the family so we spent saturday night/sunday morning out at my husband's grandparents for a memorial get together and bonfire. there was a great turn out and the memorial service was beautiful with acoustic music and lots of good stories. We will miss you James!



Saturday evening was a great night around the bonfire with close family and friends and it was exactly what James would have wanted. I met a few neat people and conrad had a blast with all the other kiddos.



Sunday we spent the afternoon at the pumpkin patch down the street going on hay rides and letting the kiddos play on the hay bales and in the bounce houses. conrad was a bit of chicken about the bounce houses though. lol im so excited that its fall! its been so lovely! all the colors are exciting!





i married into the greatest families! I have the greatest inlaws and nieces and nephews! Most of these pictures were taken by my sister in law Regina so thanks to her for letting me steal them for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment