25.6.12

last week we/busy bee.

I've been away for a little over a week but for good reasons... I'm hoping to make a move with the blog very soon and just start over new. I've debated making the move for a long time because this blog just hasn't been going where I want it to and I just want to start new. Check back for a new URL. =)

in the meantime we've been up to NO GOOD having fun and enjoying things more.
 
 
 
  


The past two weeks we:
cooked amazing barbecue for the first time.
went to the water park and got a little red.
found some pretty vintage dresses. (not in my size boo!!)
went to the county fair. *sigh*
had to attend a funeral (never fun)
got together a workspace finally (thanks to my sweet man)
did some logo work for a friend.
(it feels good to finally get to include some design work on my "last week we" posts.)
watched a really great French/English movie called For Lovers Only.
It's on instant netflix if you have it. I love movies like this. Sometimes to watch when I'm alone
and sometimes to just let play while I'm doodling or on the computer.
did a lot of relaxing and just enjoying each other.

well next time you read hopefully it will be from our new home. stay tuned! =)

kat ann


1 comment: