29.12.10

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone had a very merry christmas! I know we did. =) This was the first christmas that conrad really got into and it was so much fun to watch him get excited about his new toys!! He has been going crazy over his new dinosaurs and his new 4 wheeler. Mommy got an amazing pair of moccasins, some records, some clothes, and a sweeeet new picture to hang in my office, which is still littered in wrapping paper scraps. =)




im in the market for a new comforter and a shower curtain. I've found a lot of beautiful ones over at target and urban but the ones i like don't come in king size.... anyone know of any good places to look?

I'm undecided between these two shower curtains from urban.






theis pretty wall hanging for the house from rec room vintage


a beautiful mirror from olive someday.

walmart has some really neat floor cushions that i'd like to have around.. they come in handy when you have lots of people hanging out!

my jaw dropped when i saw these flats from modcloth. yes, they are pencil flats. =)

also from modcloth, this beautiful sweater. =)


Now that all the christmas madness is over, its time to start buying more things for the house (and maybe myself)! I'm excited!!!

p.s. i bought myself a present today. a digital camera! yay. I can't wait for it to come in the mail so i can finally start sharing my ideas/finds/creations with you all!

take care xoxo

kat ann

No comments:

Post a Comment