31.7.10

fetish friday

i started this friday, and am finishing this on saturday. so sue me.

buns, buns, buns.

my hair is about six feet long, well at least it feels like it in the summer, and my all time favorite thing right now is the glorious bun. simple and chic .=) Twist and pin. After finding this cute blog about the perfect bun

via Elsie's Blog, I've literally done this AT LEAST 3 times a week. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE IT.

I also have a thing for braids like this. sometimes I combine the bun and the braid. lol "stay at home mom chic" is what I call that.



keira knightly:
kiera knightley
why not? shes beautiful and british and absolutely amazing. every movie she is in is golden.

music obsession lately: seawolf.! soo good!

pei wei! I could probably eat there every day if I could afford it.

Project Runway: best tv obsession ever.

A great high school friend of mine and Nate's just moved back to Texas with his lovely wife Allie. It's nice to have married friends and even better when they're into the same music, movies and crochet! I'm so happy to have them here! I just adore Allie! I'm stoke because I now have a friend who is equally obsessed with project runway. =) Its unhealthy how much I get into it. We didn't get to watch the season premier last night because the cable company is terrible and its always messing up, but next week hopefully! We did dinner anyways.. I made awesome chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, peas and cheesecake for dessert. We're going to have dinner and project runway night every thursday night now hopefully. =) Yayyyyy!

1 comment:

  1. aw that sounds so fun!

    ive been doing the bun a lot lately too! having long hair during the summer kinda sucks, but it keeps you extra warm in the winter ;)

    ReplyDelete