13.6.10

God is love, and love is real.



It's been an eventful, wonderful weekend full of sucessful thrifting, adventures with the best friend and creating with the husband. I have much to post but am WAYYY too tired to try and accomplish that tonight. One thing I would like to say is that I'm stoked that I got my old record player from my parents house this morning and have been rocking out all day/evening as the husband and I worked. A good friend of ours from Missouri sent us some awesome old punk rock vinyls as well as some newer records. One of my favorites is mewithoutyou's "Catch For Us The Foxes". Hopefully the husband and I will celebrating our anniversary at their show next wednesday evening at The Prophet Bar in Dallas. Mewithoutyou was always "our" band though our years of dating so they're very special to us. This will be our second time to see them. The first was very sentimental. We got to meet them before the show and shared a pineapple with the lead singer Aaron Weiss. They're religious and inspirational music is so moving and their energy live is so intense its mind blowing. Their latest album "It's All Crazy! It's All False! It's All A Dream! It's Alright." is one of my favorites already. I did some digging on an old photobucket account of mine and after numerous username/password combinations I finally got in. The photos from the last mewithoutyou show were there to my excitement!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Anyways, I'm off to put a few more coats on the goodies we're painting. Photos tomorrow! Ta ta world.

kat ann

It's All Crazy! It's All False! It's All a Dream! It's Alright

No comments:

Post a Comment